Google

Friday, November 2, 2007

October Highlights

Well, October was a great month. Both boys are doing well in school this year. I'm so proud of them and how hard they try every day. We are teaching the oldest to drive. Don't worry, the streets are still safe. We live in the middle of nowhere in a small community with all dirt roads. Our neighborhood dump is two roads away and we are letting him drive us to the dump. He is doing pretty good so far. We used to only go to the dump once a week and now he insist on going twice a week. Wonder why? LOL I'm not sure how old he will be, if ever, before he will get a real license. He seems to be happy with just being able to drive us around for now.



We are building a deck beside our trailer and the boys are helping. We can't attach it to the trailer because it isn't allowed where we live. The oldest is taking construction in school so, we thought it would be a good way for him to get more hands on experience. Both boys seem to be better at retaining things they learn to do with their hands. My husband and I feel we should train them to do as many things as possible and hope that they gain an interest in something that they feel they do well in. We know they aren't going to grow up to be rocket scientist and will probably go to a trade school instead of a college so, we are just trying to help them with some of their decisions. Ha, as it stands right now, they both say they are never leaving home! I know that will probably change sometime in the future but, I'm happy with their decision for now because I still feel like I just got them.

Did I tell y'all I'm married to the most wonderful man in the world? Well, I am. He supports me in everything I do and loves me for who I am. I don't know how I ever lived life without him.



I have been spending every Tuesday with my daughter who lives in town. It's quite a drive and I hate leaving the sanctuary of my little safe neighborhood but, it has been well worth it. I get to visit with her and my grandson. My grandson is the sweetest little two year old. My daughter even let me make her Halloween costume which was quite a compliment. She went as the girl from the movie 300. I was quite proud of how the costume turned out as I had no pattern.






For Halloween the oldest was Frankenstein and the youngest was a black eyed pea. The black eyed pea costume was really easy, I just painted a "P" on a shirt and then put black makeup around his eye to resemble a black eye. I wish I could show a picture of them here but, I still don't feel safe enough to have their names or their pictures on the net. I hope everyone understands that.

I did pretty good on CashCrate for it being my first month. I didn't even work on there very much and I made over $60.00. That was with only 1 referral that was active and meet their $10.00 payout! My Associated Content article has gotten a ton of hits and I made $15.00 off of the page views alone. Thank you whomever you are for taking the time to click on it and view it for me. I've got to try and come up with another subject to write about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Your blog is featured at GO! Smell the flowers - feel free to post your comments ASAP before the post drops down the page - you've had a great response!
Enjoy!