Google

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I Got My First Artical Published at Associated Content!!

I can't believe it! I submitted my adoption story on Thursday to Associated Content and they bought it last night. It only took 4 days. I am going to try and come up with some more articals as soon as I can think of some good subjects. I already have one in mind but, it is going to take a lot of research because I don't want to submit incorrect information. The link to my article is www.associatedcontent.com/article/419390/couple_adopts_older_multiracial_children.html please rate it for me if you have time. Thanks!!

8 comments:

Unbalanced Libra said...

Congrats!
Best of luck to you and your family =)

Grizzly said...

I am so happy for you. Your story really touched me and I think you are an inspiration for us all.

Grizzly

girlgonefishing said...

unbalanced libra,

Thank you so much for your support.

girlgonefishing said...

OMG!! I am totally humbled. I can't believe that Grizzly took time out of his VERY busy schedule to post on my blog! Thank you Grizzly. You are the best.

Anonymous said...

I read your story and wish you all the best. You really deserve it.
Just be really careful if you choose to do network marketing or any Internet based work. There are a lot of scams out there and you might end up losing money.

girlgonefishing said...

Thanks for your comments. I haven't been scammed yet. I don't plan on paying for anything because I can't afford that. That's why I'm doing all free stuff.

girlgonefishing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
girlgonefishing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.