Google

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My Recipe For Chicken And Dumplings

My oldest son is going for a special diploma in high school. They mostly learn about things they are going to need to survive on their own like writing checks, balancing a bank statement, buying groceries, etc. He recently had a project at school to bring in food that he had made. He really wanted to bring Chicken and Dumplings (pronounced Chicken n Dumplins where I'm from) because it was his favorite meal that I cook for him. I decided that, since I had never used a recipe to make it, not only would I help him make some but, I would also help him with a recipe for it. I don't usually write down recipes so, I figured, why not share it with my new friends on my blog? I make my Baking Mix from scratch because I don't like to use preservatives in my cooking but, I'm sure it will be just as good with store bought Baking Mix. Follow this link for the recipe:

www.associatedcontent.com/article/442479/southern_mississippi_chicken_and_dumplings.html

No comments: