Google

Thursday, November 29, 2007

I have my very own website!

I just started my very own website at http://www.extremeredneck.com . I'm not an html programmer so, it is going to take me a VERY long time to get it to look as pretty as some of the other sites out there. I can't believe I scored that domain name!

We live in a very rural community. All of the roads are dirt and I love them that way. We live in a trailer on 5 acres and have lots of Redneck friends. I'm hoping that I will be able to make something of my new site with their help.

On Thanksgiving day, my son (the 27 year old) released his dogs in the pasture and one of his dogs got ahold of my hog. It was so funny! (Ok, it wasn't funny until I discovered that the hog and the dog were ok and not injured.) My son had to get in the middle of it, take down the hog, and pull the dog off of her. It's a pretty big hog and he just tackled her and flipped her on her side. I can't believe I didn't get it on video! It would have been perfect for my new site!

1 comment:

mikster said...

That would've been a funny video.