Google

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Hunting with nothing but dogs and duct tape!

This is another great use for duct tape y'all. My 28 year old son hunts for wild boar with nothing but dogs and duct tape. He has been doing this since he was about 16. Talk about Extreme Redneck!

I decided to interview him for Associated Content and it got published. That's my 7th thing that has gotten published so far. I could probably make a lot of money with articles if I could come up with ideas. That's kind of hard to do when you stay at home on the computer all day, but I'm trying. Also, my cloud level is a 4 already with only 7 articles. There are tons of people on AC that have written a lot more articles and don't have as high of a level. Some of them have written to me to ask how I did it and honestly, I have no idea!

Here is the article if you are interested:

www.associatedcontent.com/article/576469/an_interview_with_boar_hunter_jr_arizpe.html

6 comments:

Lyn Lomasi said...

You're definitely doing good with a clout 4 and so few articles. Great job!

~Momie Tullottes from AC~

The Hunter's Wife said...

Nice article! I've been wanting to interview my hunter but he is shy.

Anonymous said...

You are really doing a good job,I love reading your articles.

Surface Protection Films said...

I agree with mommy2lots! Keep on posting informative article.

Coupon Trunk said...

Dogs and duct tape. Rednecky? Yes. But that's gotta take a fair amount of talent!

Unknown said...

his is not the first of your posts I've read, and you never cease to amaze me. Thank you, and I look forward to reading more.



UK Education Consultants