Google

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Waiting on the goats to pop!

We have two female goats. The neighbors goat got in our pasture and got them pregnant. Yep, I know, I've previously written about the pig that got pregnant from the neighbors pig but, he doesn't feed his animals properly so, no fence invented by man will hold his animals out of my pasture. I go outside and to the back of our little five acres three to four times a day to see if my little white goat has given birth yet. My girlfriend who raises goats told me over a week ago that she was going to pop any second. Today, I have checked twice already and ...........no baby. I'll post pictures of the babies when they come.

1 comment:

Oliver dela Torre said...

How nice of you to have a site like this. I hope you can post the picture of the baby goats, I love to see them when they're young. About my adsense like link, I made it using frontpage and paste it to HTML widget. Thanks